Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP)
- пакет кодеков, который разрабатывается сразу несколькими группами,
занимающимися кодированием/декодированием видео. Именно поэтому СССР
должен разрешить любые проблемы, связанные с субтитрами и редкими
(экзотическими) форматами видеофайлов.
В набор входят такие кодеки, утилиты и проигрыватели:
- FFDShow Tryout
- Gabest’s FLV Splitter
- Gabest’s MPV (MPEG-2) Decoder
- Haali Media Splitter
- Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
ОС: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista и XP SP3
Что нового в этой версии:
- As newer CCCP playback packages contain quite a few rather large
differences compared to the pre-2012 ones, if you at any point need to
grab the last FFDShow-tryouts based release, it, with some minor
script-related fixes, is available from here.
- The known issues with the release are also listed here.
- If you want to try and use FFDShow-tryouts' raw video/audio filters with the new CCCP, see here (WIP)
- Updated components:
- Haali Package 1.13.356.20 (CCCP Build)
- LAV Filters 0.59.1.0-fd21671
- MPC-HC 126.96.36.199 (shows up as 39)
- General change log:
- Installer and settings applications
- OGM and "normal OGG" (OGG, OGV) have been separated from each other
in the system settings app, and only OGM is now enabled with the
Haali's splitter. This enables us to specifically target the one type of
format that doesn't work with libavformat, minimizing the unneeded
usage of Haali's splitter.
- The installer and uninstaller no longer touch a long-unused HKLM MPC ExePath key.
- Everything has been updated to the new MPC-HC registry key.
- The user level settings application now disables MPC-HC's settings
migration from the old key in case of a settings reset. Migration does
not remove the original key's contents and thus leaving it it to
activate would lead to extra funkyness during each and every settings
- The installer no longer tries to touch the default value from the MPC-HC key.
- MPC-HC has switched the registry key it uses. This can break
various old software that depended on the old location, including
GTSdll. The recommended solution is to switch to something that can use
the web interface instead.
- A problem with MPC-HC incorrectly pushing things onto the clipboard
with the button in the about window has been fixed. Data on the
clipboard will now not get destroyed if you haven't pasted it before
closing the app.
- MPC-HC now handles files with a single random access point as files
that have no known random access points. This makes the player fall
back from the fast seeking mode, and lets the user seek in such files.
- Random access point information is now reloaded when a splitter
calls a length change. This should fix seeking problems when switching
between editions, for example.
- MPC-HC should now report a human-readable error in case it fails to
hook certain system functionality (usually due to certain kind of
- Various fixes and tweaks.
- MPC-HC is now built with Visual Studio 2012, Update 4.
- HEVC decoding support is added. Colorimetry information is also parsed from the stream and passed along.
- HEVC demuxing support is added for the following containers:
- Matroska and MP4, as both of these use a way of doing it based upon 14496-15, 3rd Edition.
- VP9 decoding support is added.
- A problem with the LAV Video and Audio tray icons crashing when you
click them to open the property windows has been fixed. U78's patch
forgot to initialize some values so a random memory location would be
executed (and not executable regions would just go boom and crash).
- LAV Video now handles Annex B H.264 in MP4. Such files are
technically broken, but since various things can still handle them, it
is good to have them work with LAV as well. This fixes the last
remaining regression with decoding we had compared to the releases based
- LAV Video now tries to detect from the pin info if the renderer
"understands" (or "can handle") the DXVA2ExtendedFormat colorimetry
information. This is less safe than the white list approach done with
the last release, but it seems to generally work.
- LAV Audio should now handle bit streaming changes while paused better.
- DTS parsing in LAV has been improved, certain cases of data being read incorrectly as DTS-HD markers should now be fixed.
- LAV Video should now not try to decode in case the internal decoder context is missing.
- LAV Filters are now built with Visual Studio 2012, Update 4.
- Haali Package
- A change that broke Haali's renderer under certain circumstances
has been reverted. This was an additional change on top of the top-down
RGB preference, and thus does not affect the slowness fix for LAV Video +
Haali's renderer with RGB output.
Скачать набор кодеков CCCP 2013-11-24 (9,73 МБ):